Pages

Thursday, 2 March 2017

Frustration

I have been without the Internet since Sunday night.   I called.....was advised to swap out my modem at the Rogers store...did so....still didn't work.....called again....was advised the problem was in the pole.  Well duh!  Didn't I already tell you that?  No point in being rude to techs.....it's not their fault.  Anyhoo they said they would get right on that between 24 and 48 hours.   Just keep trying it on and off.  You know the drill, unplug everything, wait ten minutes, plug everything back in and try again.  As my Mom would say, "It's enough to make you chew nails and spit rust."
Well, I'm back up now so I'll be browsing around checking up with all of you and then I'll tackle Words for Wednesday.  On Thursday no less.  Sheesh.

7 comments:

  1. I did wonder if you'd been having some trouble of some sort ...
    Isn't it frustrating when something like this happens ...
    Welcome back and happy browsing

    Happy month of March too!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering, too - Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful when it works, sooooo frustrating when it doesn't.
    I am really looking forward to your take on the words. As always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went through the drill about five times over our cable. Then they were sending a tech to the house. They called one last time to get me to go through the drill again. I hung up and waited for the tech to come and discover the last tech had left a wire unsecured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once upon a time, we all lived perfectly happy lives without the Internet. Now, I can't imagine not having it at my beck and call. (so to speak) I'm glad you're up and running again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to use that "saying"

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Chew nails and spit rust" that's new to me and I may use it myself one day. Internet problems get me to the point where I want to throw things at walls and that's when I shut everything down and go to bed with a book instead.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to know someone else is out there. Please leave me a comment...pretty please.